This presentation explores a great unlock with vast potential early talent and campus recruiting professionals. That unlock is the concept of training or pre-skilling candidates before they join a company, irrespective of whether or not they get hired.
Key points covered in the presentation:
- The inequity and the expense of the status quo in college recruiting
- The unrealistic expectations that employers have for universities
- How pre-hire training works and why its better than the status quo
- Examples of companies already training before they hire
- How this can also benefit university partners