The Next Generation of Intent
From Data to Actionable Insights
Many of the traditional methods of business interactions have been forever changed by the pandemic. Add to that a skyrocketing preference for digital-first buying experiences. Despite all of this, one thing remains the same: human-to-human connections are key to the process. Buyers expect the same level of connection in the digital world that they once had in coffeeshops and conference halls – forcing companies to rethink their traditional strategies through the lens of online interactions.
But giving these interactions a personal touch is complicated. Marketers lack visibility into non-verbal communication, missing almost all feedback and losing track of prior engagements across channels and platforms.
Throughout this report, we’ll analyze H2H marketing strategies by discussing:
- Why organizations can’t solely rely on third-party data;
- Best practices of creating human connections;
- Strategies of merging multiple data sources to create a full view of the buyer and/or buying committee;
- How to operationalize intent data in all forms; and
- The technology needed to assist in the humanization process.
Learn how to capitalize on the latest advancements in intent to make human-to-human connections a winning part of your ABM strategy.