This panel discussion with Carolyn O'Connor, HR Manager of Early Careers at Ashurst and Laura Anderson, Gradate & Intern Development Lead at HSBC UK how internship and first-year placements at each organization faired during COVID19, and what the future of the programs look like.
The conversation includes how they:
- Adapted hiring processes amidst a pandemic.
- Structured and managed virtual internship programs.
- The role of technology in bridging the gap between in-person and remote hiring and internships.
- Summary of student feedback and results from the programs.
- What's in store for next season of interns and first year hires.