Machine Learning For Dummies, IBM Limited Edition, gives you insights into what machine learning is all about and how it can impact the way you can weaponize data to gain unimaginable insights. Your data is only as good as what you do with it and how you manage it. In this book, you discover types of machine learning techniques, models, and algorithms that can help achieve results for your company. This information helps both business and technical leaders learn how to apply machine learning to anticipate and predict the future.
You will find topics like:
What is machine learning?
- Explaining the business imperative
- The key machine learning algorithms
- Skills for your data science team
- How businesses are using machine learning
- The future of machine learning